Dr. Brown and Dr. Abbott must put their striking differences aside to educate the town of Everwood after several of their teen-aged patients are diagnosed with a sexually transmitted disease. To make sensitive matters worse, Dr. Abbott has reason to suspect that his son Bright may have been intimate with one of the patients. Meanwhile, Ephram pushes his romantic feelings aside to comfort Amy, who is distraught over not being able to go to the Fall Dance with her boyfriend, as he is still comatose.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper
- John Beasley as Irv Harper
- Cody McMains as Wendell
- Bret Loehr as Magilla
- Jan Broberg as Louise (credited as Jan B. Felt)
- Valerie Welcker as Kayla
- Katie Millar as Page
- Jan Broberg Felt's first appearance as Louise in this episode.