Ephram and Amy decide to go to prom together as friends, but Amy can't get up the nerve to tell Ephram that she has feelings for him after they run into Madison and Amy realizes that he's still nursing a broken heart. Meanwhile, Linda decides it may be time to leave Everwood behind, and Andy's mentor, Dr. Donald Douglas, asks him to perform risky brain surgery on a patient who turns out to be Dr. Douglas himself.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper
- John Beasley as Irv Harper
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney (credit only)
- Marcia Cross as Dr. Linda Abbott
- Sarah Lancaster as Madison Kellner
- Jess Weixler as Nikki
- Philip Baker Hall as Dr. Donald Douglas
- Marcia Cross final appearance as Linda Abbott respectively for a regular series.