When Andy invites Linda over for dinner to discuss a patient, Delia lashes out through foul language, but it is an enlightened Ephram who figures out the cause of his sister's bad behavior, thanks to insight provided by Madison. Amy's depression deepens, but when her therapist recommends medication, Dr. Abbott refuses to write a prescription to help his daughter cope with Colin's death.
Cast and Characters Edit
- Treat Williams as Dr. Andrew Brown
- Gregory Smith as Ephram Brown
- Emily VanCamp as Amy Abbott
- Vivien Cardone as Delia Brown
- Chris Pratt as Bright Abbott
- Tom Amandes as Dr. Harold Abbott
- Debra Mooney as Edna Harper (credit only)
- John Beasley as Irv Harper (voice only)
- Stephanie Niznik as Nina Feeney
- Nora Zehetner as Laynie Hart
- Marcia Cross as Dr. Linda Abbott
- Sarah Lancaster as Madison Kellner
- Tamara Taylor as Dr. Lence
- Debra Mooney was credited, then she didn't appear and John Beasley was narrated, but didn't appear.
- This only appearance of Tamara Taylor as Dr. Lence, where she recently played as Dr. Camille Saroyan in the crime drama series Bones.